Possible questions in no particular order….
- What was your childhood like? I understand you were adopted and tracked down your birth parents. Records in Georgia are closed so how did you do it? What happened after you met your natural family? Were they receptive? Do you have a relationship with them today?
- I understand your natural grandpa was murdered by a devil worshiper in 1948? How did you find out? Tell me about this.
- How did you meet your husband, Charles, an ex-Scientologist who is listed as an “unindicted co-conspirator”? While dating him, he kept breaking off the relationship and calling himself a cockroach. You were determined to marry him and even invented the “Three Step Persistence Plan.” What is this? Can it help others?
- You are listed at the fourth most notorious party crasher in the world. How did you get past Secret Service to interview President Ronald Reagan?
- How did you get past Secret Service at a John Kerry fundraiser where you were able to hobnob with Barbra Streisand, Ben Affleck, Ben Stiller, Neil Diamond, Leonardo Di Caprio and others?
- How did you crash Frank Sinatra’s private party?
- How did you get past Secret Service at a President Obama fundraiser at George Clooney’s estate?
- What was it like growing up in Atlanta and being an adopted child? I understand your adoptive mom committed suicide and your brother was killed in a car accident at 16.
- How did you get past security to talk legislation with Arnold Schwarzenegger when he was the governor of California?
- You were held at gunpoint when a man broke into your apartment in the 1980s. How did you escape?
- Your four dogs possibly saved your life. What happened?
- I understand you have a funny story about crashing OUT of Liberace’s house?
- I understand you had a $100,000 wedding for only $8,000. How did you do it?
- Julio Iglesias offered you a job after you crashed the backstage area of his concert. What happened?
- You’ve crashed many award shows. Tell me about the first time you got into the Grammy’s.
- You crashed the Emmy’s in what was one of your most frightening escapades. What happened?
- You conspired in a criminal act to rescue pigeons? Tell me about this.
- You were sexually assaulted in the early 1980s and ran into the perpetrator at a party hosted by John Travolta and Sylvester Stallone. What happened?
- You once proposed marriage to your boss? You also played lots of pranks on him and even gave him a “wife resume”? Tell me about this.
- Tell me about your funny experiences with Governor Jerry Brown.
- Tell me about the time your Oxford-graduate, lawyer husband got reprimanded by a community college computer teacher.
There are questions which could be asked about subject-matter not specifically addressed in this book:
- You are called “The Erin Brockovich of revenge porn” and worked with the FBI to take down the kingpin of revenge porn and send him to federal prison. Please explain.
- You proposed a ballot initiative called the “Intolerant Jackass Act” to support gay rights.” Tell me about this.
- Tom Jones was your first boyfriend. How did you meet him and what happened?
- How did you crash the Golden Globe awards in 2018 when security was the tightest of all time?
- You lived in Las Vegas when you were 20 and 21. You had unusual jobs: you were a bandit cab driver, a bodyguard for a prostitute, and a chip chatter (making $300,000 per year)? How did you invent chip chatting and turn it into a job?